关灯

英语学习 JazzDutes - Autumn Leaves 13th Exercise 视频字幕

3
回复
19268
查看
  [复制链接]

295

主题

71

回帖

9万

积分

管理员

积分
90759

速度机能

发表于 2023-5-11 21:09:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 
1 2 3 4
2 M6 c7 R& o. }4 q4 L; q' c1 x  I; J" H' v. n9 Z
  • so I am starting on the 9th of each chord
  • bathing my ears and sensibilities
  • in this beautiful sound
  • now I'm resolving this knife
  • sometimes upwards and sometimes downwards to the root
  • coming up next
  • I'm going to start each phrase on the night still
  • but this time in 8th notes
  • as this will take me out of my comfort zone$ D+ n. s2 _7 q: {% ^4 g8 ^
( |4 O# {& q  q1 H$ F
; \1 N1 `1 [- h( F- E, ]

1 K6 F7 x6 Z/ _- Nhttps://youtube.com/shorts/FA795VHzzx8?feature=share
# s% s# ~* l) w1 n4 @* [1 I8 Rhttps://www.youtube.com/shorts/FA795VHzzx8& C' z6 U5 s: |! ]3 J7 G
来源-JazzDutes - Autumn Leaves 13th Exercise 视频字幕
+ c. v! H. a4 d# d1 M& [( q: `
! m4 O, b9 ^3 u$ U: u% H1 U5 |2 O4 C1 t8 E
6 K8 Y) [3 _; W* S

0 k0 H+ R" A  u( z* V2 B+ L) ^" V
% H8 \; |2 G- K5 u/ I
 

295

主题

71

回帖

9万

积分

管理员

积分
90759

速度机能

发表于 2023-5-11 21:10:11 | 显示全部楼层
 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注我们:微信订阅号

官方微信

APP下载

全国服务热线:

4000-000-000

公司地址:北京市通州区宋庄176号

运营中心:八六班德运营部

邮编:610066 Email:383603596#qq.com

Copyright   ©2008-2086  86bandPowered by©86band!技术支持:86band    ( 辽ICP备08104402号-1 京ICP备2021002253号-1 )